1. The type of work for which the dredge will be used (fill all that apply):
Land Reclamation Canal and Waterway Maintenance Canal and Waterway Construction River Dredging Other
2. The location of the project:
3. Equipment requirements:
4. Material characteristics:
4.1. Please list all material to be dredged on this project. Indicate percentages if known.Please, forward sieve analysis if available.
4.2. Clay present in the deposit has one or more of the following characteristics:
Sticky Pure Hard Mixed with Sand Soft Mixed with Gravel Plastic Mixed with Silt
4.3. Vegetation is of the following nature:
5. The materials to be dredged on this project are:
Loose and free-flowing Hard and compacted
Please provide Blow Count (SPT) information if available:
6. Production requirements:
Desired production rate for the dredge:
Volume of material to be dredged
and time frame to do the dredging:
7. Ambient conditions:
Calm water: Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Rough water: Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Waves less than 3 ft (90 cm) high:Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Currents of 1 to 3 knots: Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Currents over 3 knots: Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Winds less than 20 miles per hour:Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
Winds over 20 miles per hour:Continuously Occasionally Hardly ever
The dredge should be ready for operation on this project no later than
9. Target Budget in BDT
10. Additional information needed:
1) Drawings as follows: [With the scale shown]
a) The area to be dredged and the topography of the surrounding area.
b) The containment area where the material will be pumped, [spoil area], with
surrounding topography and cross sections of the levees.
c) Elevation changes between the water surface in the cut area and the spoil area.
d) Route and topography to the spoil area.
2) The volume of material to be dredged. The depth of material to be dredged. The depth from the water surface to the bottom of the cut.
3) Pictures of the area to be dredged, route to the spoil area, and the spoil area.
PLEASE UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS (UPTO 10)